AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You must be a current regular DKC member (your dues must have been paid) to apply for any awards, trophies, or plaques. Candidate members are not eligible for awards.
- You must have performed 2 services for DKC this year. Life members are exempt from this requirement.
- Applications are available here and in the Awards Applications box in the lobby of the DKC building.
- The deadline for applications is January 22, 2017 at 5:00 PM. No applications will be accepted after this date. Applications can be mailed to the address below.. Please feel free to email or call to make sure I received them! Applications can no longer be left in the box at the building for pickup!
- Mail to: Cathy Wells, 2619 Buck Quarter Farms Road, Hillsborough, NC 27278.
- All applications must be made on an application form. Emails, phone calls, and mail not made on an application form will not be accepted, as the information is usually incomplete. All mailed applications must be mailed with adequate postage. Applications mailed with postage due will not be accepted.
- **Please be sure to include an AKC show record with applications for any perpetual trophy or an individual plaque. Only one record is needed per dog.
- Awards, trophies, and certificates are for AKC titles only since we are an AKC club. We realize that there are other organizations that offer many quality titles but we can only recognize AKC titles. Please do not complain to the Awards Committee or the Board of Directors. This is an AKC rule and we are an AKC club. It does not in any way mean that we do not honor you and your dogs for the titles you have earned in other venues.
- Please read the requirements for trophies and follow the instructions on the application forms.
- ALL TROPHIES must be returned to an Awards Committee member no later than January 15, 2017.
- The Gray Versatility trophy, all the Agility trophies, and the Rally trophy Must Not Be Polished! All other trophies are to be polished before returning!
Award Forms-- »